James O. Fordice, M.D.
Board Certified, American Board of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
Dr. Fordice joined Middle Tennessee Ear Nose & Throat in March of 2010 after practicing at St. Thomas Medical Group in Nashville. He earned his MD degree in 1991 from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, where he also completed his internship and residency in 1997. After completing a fellowship in head and neck cancer surgery at The University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in 1998, Dr. Fordice began his practice at Nashville Ear Nose & Throat Clinic, which was subsequently merged with St. Thomas Medical Group. Dr. Fordice’s specialty within ENT is head and neck tumors and has authored a number of scientific publications. He and his family reside in Brentwood.
Professional Society Memberships:
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society (Triological Society)
- Nashville Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Medical Association
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Nashville Academy of Medicine
- American College of Surgeons – Candidate Group