As many of you already know, Sandra Williams has announced her retirement later this year. Her experience and talent will be hard to replace. Her announcement marks the beginning of our search to locate a new Practice Manager. Our job posting appears below.
Established in 1994, Middle Tennessee Ear, Nose & Throat is a specialty practice serving the needs of patients in Murfreesboro and the surrounding communities. Drs. Paul E. Goco, James O. Fordice, and George M. Converse comprise the physician team and brief professional biographies can be viewed at the Our Team tab of this website by clicking on the physician pictures. They are supported by three Audiologists, two Physician Assistants, and a staff of nineteen. The practice provides full medical, surgical, and audiological treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders. The physicians are Board Certified surgeons as well as fellowship-trained sub-specialists in head and neck oncology and facial plastic surgery. The audiologists provide hearing evaluations, hearing aid placement, and vestibular testing. In addition to the clinic and hearing group, the practice also encompasses an Aesthetics program – including surgery.
The practice is replacing a retiring Practice Manager. This position will oversee all aspects of operations with particular focus on the financial aspects of the business.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, healthcare administration, or related focus.
- 8 to 12 years of experience in a private practice.
- Experience developing practice workflow procedures/protocols.
- Experience in a multi-provider practice and with practice governance.
- Experience managing a staff of 15 to 30 individuals.
- Experience in direct supervision of nursing staff or indirect supervision through a subordinate.
- Familiarity with OSHA and HIPAA compliance.
- Experience in front desk operation, credentialing, fee schedule analysis, and medical billing (CPC preferred).
- Experience with wClinicalWorks (ECW) software.
- Experience with ACO membership/participation.
- Experience in payroll administration.
- Familiarity with employment, employee evaluation, salary administration, HR compliance, and benefits administration.
- Experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience with office and medical supplies ordering and inventory.
- Familiarity with surgery suite and medical equipment maintenance contracts.
- Experience with office lease administration.
- Experience with satellite office operation.
- Previous responsibility for the risk management function in a practice.
This is a fulltime position. In addition to salary, the benefits package includes: generous PTO, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and a 401-K plan. For confidential consideration interested parties should respond with their resume to: